We Will Gladly Accept:
Before you spend your valuable time tagging an item, please make sure it meets these guidelines:
- PURSES: We'll accept 8 of your best "every day" purses! Must be current fashion and in great shape. If you have higher end purses in great shape, we'll take those too (no limits)
- Children’s Spring/Summer clothing: Easter outfits, light jackets, swim suits, cover ups, sandals, shoes, only logo or brand name sweat shirts or t-shirts (Gap, Huskers, Reebok, Monarchs, etc.), jeans, basketball shorts, sports wear, etc.
- We will accept ALL Juniors sizes 00, 0, 1, 3, 5 , 7, 9, 11 & 13. You can only consign 10 Juniors items total unless you volunteer. MUST BE TRUE JUNIORS NOT WOMEN’S. You'll need to mark the # size on the price tag. Please do not put Small, Medium, Large, etc.
- We will be very selective when it comes to accepting Junior's clothing. If it is not truly Juniors, we won't be able to take it. If it's out of date, we won't take it. Please sell items individually; do not make sets with Juniors items, they sell better separate.
- Girls sizes infant thru 16/18.
- Boys sizes infant thru 20. Larger boys sizes, sell separate pieces, do not put shirts and pants together. You can put two shirts together, etc.
- Spring/Summer maternity clothes (max. limit of 6 pieces) We'll be highly selective. Only quality and current styles will be accepted.
- Non stained onesies - please hang several on one hanger
- Bedding must be completely encased in its original (or similar) sturdy clear bag. Infant/ juvenile sheets, blankets, & sleeping bags only PLEASE - NO STAINS, TEARS OR EXCESSIVE WEAR.
- Toys, puzzles, music, board games– Items must have all pieces & battery operated toys must contain WORKING batteries
- Books (appropriate for 16 yrs & younger). Be careful with tape! You don’t want the books to rip when tape is removed. Individual books sell better than a group of random books. Related books & sets can be bundled together. Tie multiple times with strong twine; don't use yarn, it tends to be too slick. BE SURE TO PUT ALL BOOK TITLES ON YOUR PRICE TAGS
- dvd’s (please inspect your dvds to make sure the correct one is in the correct case!)- if sold in groups tie with strong twine-yarn is too slick - do not place in baggies, must have original cases.
- Children’s sports equipment, video and computer equipment
- Outdoor play equipment (slides, gyms, swings, sandboxes, etc.)
- Children’s furniture or layette items any children’s item in great shape. Check recalls on cribs, etc
- Bicycles must be in excellent condition…no rust. Breaks must work and tires need to be inflated upon inspection.
- Crib mattresses in excellent shape (no stains or tears) No larger mattresses accepted
- Car Seats & Booster Seats: seats must have at least 6 months left before the expiration date (printed on the seat) and can not have been in any accidents. Please check for current recalls before bringing: www.carseat.org/Recalls/179NP.pdf
- Stuffed animals that move, talk, walk, sing, etc. Will accept Build-A-Bear animals and stuffed characters from Disney, etc. (No plain stuffed animals will be accepted)
- Athletic wear of all kinds including running shorts, sports bras, dry fit tees, etc. - children, juniors, women's sizes accepted. Must be good quality and current style
*PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT have a limit on the total number of items you may bring. We do, however, have to limit certain items due to space constraints. (See above for items with limits) If you are interested in having your limits lifted, all you have to do is work a min. of 20 hours. Check out our Volunteer benefits and sign up to volunteer today.
We Cannot Accept:
- Adult Women’s or Men’s clothing (unless prior approval for The Pink Lady)
- Clothing with "High School Musical", "Hannah Montana", Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, any concert, destination or vacation locations on them
- We will not accept low grade clothing. Brands such as Garanimals, Circo, Basic Editions, etc. - do not wear well and are not ideal for resale.
- No PJ tops by themselves, must have bottoms
- No Limited Too clothing (the company went out of business in 2008)
- no VHS tapes
- Off-Season clothing
- Porcelain dolls/Display dolls – they just do not sell
- Plain stuffed animals that do not “do” anything or are not “unique”.
- Clothing items not hung correctly
- Items without a detailed description
- Items with paper tags or any other than 3×5 in size
- Outdated clothing (generally 5 years old or older); very worn, “pilled”, stained, smelly or torn clothes
- Fast food kids meal toys or grab bags
- Used teething rings, used pacifiers or used yellow latex nipples. (We do accept clear, silicone nipples.)
- Items with missing buttons or parts, broken zippers
- Safety recalled items of any kind. Call the Department of Transportation at 1-800-424-9393 to see if your car seat has been recalled & check out the Consumer Safety Commission’s website for any toy recalls http://www.cpsc.gov/ As of February, 2009 it is illegal for consignors to sell any recalled item
- Movies without cases, puzzles or games not in their boxes, etc.
- Car seats that have been in an accident..they must be within 6 months of the expiration date printed on the seat
- Mattresses other than crib sized (no twin or larger)